Southeast Restaurant Group (SRG) is a sister company of the KFK Group. SRG has a long history in the restaurant business and is continuously assessing new opportunities for growth. SRG’s senior management team has over 20 years in restaurant experience on average and focuses on providing the best experience to its restaurant patrons as well as its employees and support staff. SRG owns and operates over 50 Wendy’s restaurants in four states spanning from Texas to Florida . SRG also operates The Marigny Brasserie in New Orleans, Mazza Mediterranean in Pembroke Pines, FL and NOLA Brasserie in Dallas,TX.
Southeast Restaurant Group Values:
- Accountability – If it is to be, it is up to me
- Treat People with Respect – We are in the people business and our success will be driven by how we treat our Team Members and Customers with kindness and respect
- Do the Right Thing – In every interaction, whether with a Customer or Team Member, we Do the Right Thing, even when no one is looking. Our integrity builds respect with those we interface with.
- Green is Good! – Achievement & Profit are critical to growth.
- Continuous Improvement – We constantly look for ways to improve.
SRG is a proud franchisee of Wendy's, known for its square hamburgers, sea salt fries, and Frosty, a form of soft-serve ice cream mixed with starches. Wendy's menu consists primarily of hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, french fries, and beverages such as the Frosty
A concept designed and operated by SRG, this 3,000 square foot casual dining restaurant specializes in the exotic flavors of Mediterranean cuisine, Mazza has been voted best restaurant in its category for South Florida four years running.
Discover Marigny Brasserie where you’ll find local New Orleanians, using local ingredients with local flair. This neighborhood hot spot features a Cajun/Creole menu, handcrafted cocktails and live big band music.
The idea behind NOLA Brasserie is simple; it is the sincere desire to bring New Orleans food and culture to One Main and downtown Dallas. When it comes to cuisine, we don’t cut any corners, spare any expense, or take the easy way out. There is nothing like seeing the satisfaction on someone’s face when they taste something homemade, which is why we love to make our menu items from scratch.